Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gooners in Trouble!

The Gooners continue to go down hill. They were knocked out of the Carling Cup by Man City after being destroyed at home by the Blues on Sunday! I watched the second half of the game last night and I can say that it was highly entertaining watching Silvestre trying to skipper the defense :-).

3 comments:

  1. Reports of Arsenal's demise are grossly exaggerated. We slipped up against Sunderland, were outclassed against Chelski, and played a reserve/youth team against Citeh's big guns in the League Cup. I am still very confident Arsenal will finish in the Premiership top 3, despite the tragic loss of Van Persie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. World Cup draw bore

    There is absolutely no 'group of death' this time around, and don't let amyone convince you otherwise! There is, however, a 'group of mediocrity' led by South Africa, and a 'group of dullness' led by Spain (not that Spain are dull; their three opponents are). England-U.S.A? It simply had to be, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone just told me that groupG is the group of death :-).

    ReplyDelete